Most questions related to adjocks.com can be answered by our experienced and friendly support staff. Feel free to contact us with your inquiry and we will do our best to help.
- How do I edit or delete my ad?
- I never received a verification email. Where is it?
- I need my Adjocks Verification to be re-sent.
- How can I post anonymously and still receive email replies?
- How can I get my ad in one of the yellow boxes (aka Sponsor Ads)?
- How can I post my ad in multiple cities?
- What is Auto Repost?
How do I edit or delete my ad?
- All ads are edited by use of a link. A link was emailed to you when you first posted your ad.
- If you need your link re-sent, please Adjocks re-cent.
- We highly recommend using your Adjocks Central account to manage your ads. This is the fastest, easiest and most reliable way to keep track of your postings.
To register or login to your account using Adjocks Central,
I never received a verification email. Where is it?
- Check to see if your Adjocks Verification(s) are in your bulk, spam or trash folder.
- Repost your ad and make sure you have entered your email address correctly.
- Your email provider may be experiencing delays.
- If you need your link re-sent, Adjocks re-cent.
I need my Adjocks Verification to be re-sent.
Adjocks re-cent and enter the email address you used to post your ad to have your Adjocks Verification(s) re-sent.
How can I post anonymously and still receive email replies?
When posting an ad, you have three choices in some categories:
- Use your email address in the ad.
- Anonymous email address. A link will appear in the ad called “Reply: Anonymous-click here”.
- Do not include any email address to respond. You will need to provide contact info in the ad.
How can I get my ad in one of the yellow boxes (aka Sponsor Ads)?
You will be given the option to upgrade your ad to a sponsor ad in Step 1 of the ad posting form. You can choose to have your sponsor ad run for anywhere from 1 to 52 weeks. There are also several discounted packages to choose from. If you missed this feature when you originally posted your ad, do not worry. You can always use your Adjocks Verification or your Adjocks Central account to upgrade your existing ads. Sponsor ads rotate based on a variable algorithm. Everyone’s ad has an equal chance to be at the top of the rotation.
How can I post my ad in multiple cities?
You now have the ability to post paid sponsor ads in a thousand cities with one posting form. Adjocks re-cent to post your ad in multiple cities.
What is Auto Repost?
Auto Repost automatically reposts your ad to the top of the listings as many times as you would like in intervals of anywhere from 1 to 30 days. This is a good way to keep your ad fresh for new site viewers without taking the risk of being flagged for over posting.